Re: Fedora 7 KVM Virtualization How-To

On 3/4/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"When it comes to the virtualization possibilities with Fedora 7,
developers have hit the head on the nail. The virt-manager and libvirt
improvements to allow for QEMU and KVM are phenomenal! We have truly
been blown away by the integration of QEMU/KVM in Fedora 7, and are very
excited to see how everything will come together in time for its May
release. Fedora 7 has the best possibilities for KVM virtualization that
we have seen from all Linux distributions to date. We had run into no
problems during the virtualization process and are extremely pleased
with what we had seen today."

That's quite an glowing endorsement.

John Babich