Re: Some Idea....please reply

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

On 3/1/07, Giuseppe Pignataro <gpex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1) My first idea is to create a site like linuxcounter for people that use
Fedora.

We have started http://www.frappr.com/fedora in the past. Perhaps we
should be focusing on that effort.

Do we really have noone in Australia? I've just added myself but I'm quite surprised.

Well, Frappr seems to require Flash that gnash-plugin can't handle, so might not be the best counter for Fedora users (since we believe in freedom, and the Flash player macromedia provide, is binary only, and worse, i386 only)

--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi