Re: Re: Red Hat's Fedora to Get Longer Support

+1 to just 'Fedora'
as far as googlish or newbie understandable naming stands, i dont think we need to look into it to that extent that we decide what the name of Fedora to be changed to...
Fedora is the most popular distro these days and people will get educated about it

GNU and Linux is hot these days... we must make a mark on the road too but not being in boundries of the big but by creating a brand itself.

Siddharth