Re: laptop stickers

We had the same project, in the french team.
Some picture have been created.

You should contact http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XavierLamien to get
its.

We are really interested in finding a good manufacturer, so if you have
a good address...

Maxime.

--
Maxime Carron <maxime.carron@@fedoraproject.org>