Fedora LiveCD versus LiveSpin

Hi,

To spread Fedora and all its stuffs, I'm curently writind a few lines
about liveCD, for french community documentation.

I was only writing about the FedoraUnity project which is LiveSpin. But
the FWN 70 presents an "official LiveCD" with lots of new fun features.

Before updating my note, I would like to know if this new LiveCD is
still in development or fully usable?

What will happend to LiveSpin? Do I still promote it?

Thanks for your advices,

Maxime
--
Maxime Carron <maxime.carron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>