Re: Re: Linux format: Fedora Core 6 vs Ubuntu 6.10

Leo wrote:
On THU, 7 DEC 2006, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

Thanks to Andy Hudson for providing me with the link. Linux format (UK
magazine) has more articles covering the governance model, growth of
the community, interview with Jack Aboutboul, Karsten Wade and more
but they are not publicly available. Comments welcome.

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/pdfs/LXF87.review.pdf
http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/katz.html

Rahul

Again, the slowness of yum and its derivatives are an eyesore for
ages. Should we do something to change that?

We already are. Its a continuous process.

https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum-devel/2006-November/002839.html
https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum-devel/2006-December/002915.html

Rahul