Re: fedora-ve logo?

Nicu Buculei escribió:

It is "Bryant2 Medium Alternate no. 2" (or bold ?) - see it in the "Test Typer": http://www.processtypefoundry.com/testtyper/index.php?loadfont=bryant%20pro

And i think this approximation is quite close: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/logo/fedora_font.svg (it was made from scratch, using Bryant just as a visual reference)

Sorry to resurrect a difunct thread, first of all...

When this was first discussed I got that SVG file you linked to, and in recent days I have been working on it, extending the characters and even imported many of the characters into Font Forge, however I want to know a couple of things: Are you the original author of these SVG glyphs? If so, so you have any inconvenience that I do extended work on the glyphs? Now I would openly ask if there would be any inconvenience of having a "fedora" font, which would look like (but not be exactly the same) as the official logotype typeface? Before I do anything with the .sfd I would like to know if it would be OK to do so.