Re: Legally correct term.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

Thanks for the clarification, Rahul. So it is pefectly OK that the Stickers only mention Fedora?

Yes. It is better to retain the same name for consistency.

 I thought of tossing the "Linux" there as
to point out that we're using Linux, strictly for users unfamiliar with Linux in general and Fedora in particular, we are still in the "design" phase, so we can change the stickers quite a bit. Thanks again for your input!

Maybe adding some wording in there would help. On banners, we used to print the definition to help end users understand what it means. If you need any help with the design, you can post to the fedora-art list.

It might even be wise to submit the final work for approval, just to catch any potential problems.