Re: Re: Ubuntu Release Party in Beijing, what about Fedora?

Michel Salim wrote:
On 10/30/06, Jasper Hartline <jasperhartline@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Leo wrote:
> who is actually spreading misinformation. Even with a minimal
> selection of packages, Anaconda will warn users to have 5CD at hand.

Dependant upon the package selection you choose Anaconda will state
which CDs you need.
With a minimal selection of packages, Fedora Core requires CDs 1 and 2,

This probably should be better documented. I don'[t think many users
realize that they could just boot the first CD, choose their
installation options and then download only the other CDs that they
need.

It's already well documented like say the installation guide. End users dont read much.

Rahul