Re: We made the distrowatch weekly

Rino Mardo wrote:
Subject:  We made the distrowatch weekly

but not in a good way
http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20061106#phr

The most eye catching issue I always read is about pirut.
Then someone
would always suggests yumex for features users are looking
for not in
pirut. If that is the case, why not make yumex the default?
How is this related this to this thread?

Rahul

Not directly but also contributes to why we made it "but not in a good way".

If you read the distrowatch news, it was not a review of any release of Fedora but a discussion about the website. Its completely unrelated to package managers.

Rahul