Fedora Core 6 - Batteries Included...

Hi

"Fedora Core 6 (FC6) is one of the most comprehensive Linux offering I have seen to date. I have worked with Linux distributions starting from Redhat Linux 6.2 and forward. FC6 appears to be running most of the applications that users would need. Be it personal photo and video tools or office productivity suits. In addition, it also comes with a host of proven network and systems management tools built into the system."

http://www.dharwadkar.com/technology/linux/fc6_install/

Rahul