Re: Re: Fedora Core 6 - A Cursory Glance (At What Looks Like A Great Distro)

Leo wrote:
On Sat, 28/10/06, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

"All in all, I’m very pleased with Fedora Core 6. It seems like a very
solid distribution, it’s easy and fun to use, and I’m damn pleased it
automatically recognised my graphics card"

http://wolphination.com/linux/2006/10/26/fedora-core-6-a-cursory-glance/

Rahul

It seems fc6 is using 4:3 wallpaper for widescreen. Is this a bug? I
have seen it in almost every reviews so far.

There are several different variations of the wallpapers for different resolutions and screen ratios. Not a bug.

Rahul