Re: Re: [Ambassadors] Question about usage of parts of the background image of FC6

I've gotten in touch with him (he also owns fedora-club.com and fedora-club.net btw) and hopefully will be able to resolve this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

~m

Alex Maier wrote:
They seem to be having server problems intermittently. I had the page
loaded before, and here is a screenshot. Besides violating most web
design best-practice rules, they have modified Fedora logo in all
sorts of ways we expressly do not permit.

Get in touch with them and point out politely to them that they need our
permission to use our mark, especially if they've modified it.  And then
get their request for permission -- or get a refusal.

If you get a refusal, forward to me and I'll handle it from there.