Re: Modifying distro

Service wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in learning your dir layout and how you generate your iso with the purpose of making my own. I've googled around but not really found anything. I sort of managed to reverse engineer how it was done, but forgot and it was still not working quite right.

Can you please direct me to instructions on how to recreate the distro in detail?

Rahul