Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] who has some CSS/wiki foo?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Máirín Duffy wrote:

html/css (and I'm sure the Fedora art team would be excited about getting involved as well) but maybe we should figure out first from the appropriate folks what is even possible to implement given our current system?

So, there's a mid-term sort of goal, which is what you propose, and that's a fair thing to look at and work toward, and we should, but that's a different conversation.

But what I'm trying to get at here is that I honestly believe that one person who's decent with moinmoin and html could do a pretty good stopgap measure in like 2 hours time, and then at least the wiki's front page will be a bit more useful *until* a more complete job can be done.

We're gonna get a ton of traffic when FC6 comes out. I just want to put the *most important stuff* on the front page of the wiki, and clear off all the cruft. That's the "could be done by the weekend if someone really cares" goal.

The 2 month goal is more along the lines of what you're talking about.

Both are good goals!

--Max

--
Max Spevack