Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Italian Linux Day

Nicola Losito ha scritto:
Hi people,
the 28th of October in Italy we will have the sixth edition of the Linux Day.

The LinuxDay is a national wide event that "calls to arm" every single LUG and free software group in the territory to talk about and spread the GNU/Linux verb (sorry, no BSD and such).

Unfortunately the main site is only in italian, but i'll give you a link to it: http://www.linux.it/LinuxDay/main.shtml

Now, each LUG has to follow some "national" directives for the event, but after that it's leaved on his own to fullfill the objective at it's best possibility. I am personally involved in two LUGs, one from my college years [1] and one near the city i live in [2].

Since they know i am "in touch" with the Fedora world they've asked me if the Project has a schwag / swag to give at them.
So, is this possible ?

Thanks in advance,
Nicola

[1] - http://sprite.csr.unibo.it/blog/progetti/linux-day/linux-day-2006/