Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Fedora 6 to strengthen virtualisation features with Xen 3.0.3

chasd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
From: Rahul <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.itweek.co.uk/itweek/news/2163965/fedora-strengthens

Quote from article:

" Red Hat is preparing to release version 6 of its free Fedora Core Linux operating system next month. "

Does Red Hat release Fedora, or the Fedora Project ?
Or some other "Fedora-foo" entity ?
If the entity releasing Fedora is not Red Hat, is it a distinction worth reminding individuals in the media about ?

Fedora Project but currently the "release" is just Fedora Core and doesnt include Fedora Extras. So realistically that's just Red Hat doing all the release management work.

Also, the link provided for "Fedora Core Linux operating system" is to <http://fedora.redhat.com/> instead of the preferred <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/> .
( I know the URL issue is a prolonged pain, to be fixed RSN )

Yep. That can only be solved by redirecting f.r.c when we get the remaining issues resolved.

Rahul