Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] RH making fun of us ?

On 8/31/06, Rahul <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would read encourage everyone to read the full interview instead of
choice quotes.

Super. All we have to do is make sure the 100M people on the Internet do likewise. It's probably easier to make sure this mindset changes. Then when you're put on the spot in a live interview, you know what terminology to use.

--jeremy