Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] RH making fun of us ?

Stephen Krenzel wrote:
Red Hat, on more than one occasion, has made the task of building Fedora's credibility a huge challenge with their public statements. Max did a great thing with slashdot, and that greatly helped the situation, but more is needed. Red Hat needs the support of the community, and they get that through Fedora. If any of you are fortunate enough to have a role or influence in Red Hat's official stance on such issues, I feel it is best that Red Hat starts presenting Fedora as more of a RHEL without support and more cutting edge software, rather than as RHEL's demented step-brother. This is of course all just my opinion, but this is what Red Hat's stance often appears like to me as an outside observer. If you know me, you know that I'm an avid promoter of Fedora, but having Red Hat publically back such statements would make life easier for everyone. Please note, that the intent of this message is in no way to discredit Red Hat, nor do I wish to appear thankless for all that Red Hat has done, I'm just trying to make the situation better.

That's pretty much right on spot. We are improving. We need to do better. Can apply to Fedora on the whole too incidentally.

Rahul