[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Core 6 - First Impressions

Hi

"Overall, FC6 looks and feels like a more solid, polished version of FC5 rather than a wholesale revamp. I look forward to the finished product this fall."

http://www.oreillynet.com/onlamp/blog/2006/08/fedora_core_6_first_impression.html

I think that impression is pretty accurate. We have had a number of improvements. An Java applet viewer by default and multi repository support for Anaconda. Major performance improvements and more robust support of suspend and resume. Much better Xen implementation etc but nothing I would call fundamentally new.

Rahul