Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora seeks women developers

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Rahul wrote:

Hi

A rather narrow interpretation and IMO misleading opinion on what the project aims. We are trying to bring out the already existing community to encourage the awareness and the community is not limited to developers or coders at all. Patrick, you might want to send a response back.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/developer/0,39020387,39280223,00.htm

We leave ourselves open to misinterpretation when we launch a project with vague goals, and then announce it to the world.

Now would be a good time to note that this wasnt actually discussed before being announced afaik.

Rahul