Re: pictures of folks using fedora, gnome

nicola -kOoLiNuS- losito wrote:

I would like to remember the exitence of Fedora Linux group on Flickr:
- http://koolinus.wordpress.com/2006/04/12/fedora-at-flickr/
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora/

i have read somewhere yesterday that there will be a "new" policy on
screenshots by Flickr, so when i'll get info on this i'll keep you
updated.

If someone is into creating such groups, another place for a group could be at www.deviantart.com, where any kind of images can be posted. There are a few of us posting images to deviantArt, but I guess nobody with enough time to maintain a community.

See for example: http://search.deviantart.com/searchcraft/?cmd=1&offset=0&search=fedora+linux