Re: New logo guidelines and web design elements posted

Alex Maier escribió:
The new logo guidelines are out!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo

Please be sure not to violate any of the guidelines.

When you are designing wiki pages, please reference these common
design elements instead fo uploading them each time, wasting disk
space. Here is a page for that:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiElements

Thanks,
Thank you for the guide lines, I'm the process of requesting the scalable versions of the images (see if this time I get them)