Re: Marketing ideas -- I have to strongly _disagree_ with 99% of this ...

Tejas Dinkar wrote:
I use linux at home, as do most of our ambassadors, and most of us have
little or no commercial interest in it at all.

hrmm.. 90% of my advocating is in the commercial sector for Fedora and RHEL. I used solely Fedora and RHEL in my work and at home.

Probably best that you don't make "sweeping" statements about what others interests are without firm knowledge and or stats to back it ;)

As for the rest of the email, sounded like a flame fest brewing, so I won't comment....

Michael