Re: Marketing ideas -- I have to strongly _disagree_ with 99% of this ...

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Many people in the Linux community may grumble about this suggestion

We grumble because we think you're not aware of the details you speak
of.
Prime example would be the hard disk manager

What?  I'm utterly confused.

or even the software installer.

Again, unless you are advocating the Loki GTK+ installer (which I say
"hell no"), I'm utterly confused.

This is where I stopped reading, and forgive me for not finishing
but it is clear to see this is all idealogy, not anything that has been proven.
I agree with Brian on this issue, so much is so wrong and everything
needs to be so changed he can't evan name a single application he is talking about.

Have a nice day.
J. Hartline