Re: Fedora's Banner

Francesco,

Are there any intentions of creating 125 x 125 or 468 x 60 px (which are pretty much standard sizes when it comes to advertising) Fedora banners?

Thanks.

Michael Larabel

Francesco Ugolini wrote:

Hi all. My names, as many of us know, is Francesco Ugolini, i'm a Fedora ambassador. I think that Fedora is a great system and many people have to know this. It's a mission, i know but we have to broke all prejudice that many people (bad people) have said of this system.

I've done some banner ( http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/ Banners ) that everybody can put in their site or blog to make fedora more visible to all. Those are a beginning.

Thanks

Francesco Ugolini