Re: Please add your LUG to the Listing -- lists with 2-3 Fedora gurus ...

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Thomas Chung <tchung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Bryan,
Would you like me to add you in EditGroup so you can add
those LUGs by yourself?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups
Please let me know your UserName once you create Wiki
account.

Just FYI, I had registered many months ago as "thebs."
I have switched my name to "BryanJSmith" (it said
"BryanSmith" was taken?) I have edited the page.

I took the liberty of reordering groups by state instead of
city (like it was prior).  It looked odd after I added my
entries and the states were all jumbled around.
Ok. Thank you.

--
Rahul