Re: Please add your LUG to the Listing -- lists with 2-3 Fedora gurus ...

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Michael Knox <mike.j.knox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Indeed it is a good idea. I have now added my local LUG.

If people with edit access can add the following LUGs to the
page, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Register in the wiki in FirstnameLastname format ex: FooBar and let me know  offlist and I will get you edit access to do this yourself. Thanks

--
Rahul