Re: Fedora Tour

Richard June wrote:

[snip]

Pretty good video.Maybe a RFE to system-config-users to support enabling sudo without dropping down to using vi + text configuration files would be useful, while we are at it. More of these would be nice targets. What I think is worth covering initially is the Anaconda and other graphical system configuration tools ( System-config-*, pup etc).

the answer I've always gotten about changing the default sudo config has always been something like "consolehelper is better"

Sure is but not all programs are consolehelper enabled. Meanwhile providing a option to enable sudo cant hurt.

regards
Rahul