Re: Selling systems with Fedora preloaded.

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 12:59 -0600, Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:
Didn't know whether to ask this in another thread or not, but here
goes all the same.

Is there any updates to the guidelines for use by system builders to
be able to ship Fedora systems with some Fedora Extras packages from
the get go?

I am meeting with Greg tonight to go over this.  Hopefully we can come
up with a guideline that is reasonable for all parties involved and
present to Legal.
Can we have the guidelines presented and hashed out here before pushing it to Legal? . Getting revisions in place after getting the original approval is a pain.

regards
Rahul