Re: Selling systems with Fedora preloaded.

On 11/28/05, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think a common OEM case is: What if the CD included is stock Fedora, but
the installed system has been modified? I know of several vendors which
do this already, and are calling it "Fedora"....

Or perhaps a stock install, with stock CDs in the box, and their own add-on disc which makes no mention of Fedora?

--jeremy