Re: Security features

Hi

Yes, I know, but IMHO it's important to mention it in annoncements. Just take a look a recent articles about Fedora on /. or osnews.com:
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/25/1454209&tid=110
http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=12761
Authors just summarize official announcements. They won't even bother to
read Release Notes :(

The test release notes tend to highlight what we require feedback on to get a better final release out of the door. Fstack protector is mostly transparent to end users like how all security features should be but going forward we will take care to mention such features in the announcements. It would be good to get such reminders *before* the release.

Well, I'm not a native English speaker and right now I don't feel so comfortable in writing official texts. My grammar sucks and I don't want people to laugh at me ;) Writing on mailing lists or in bugzilla is a bit something different...

I have heard that too many times and that excuse is basically unacceptable to me. I am not a native speaker either. I contribute and let peer review and other editors polish it if necessary. If you can contribute the raw content, editors can take care of the rest including grammar. The only requirement you need is interest and I see you already have it ;-)

regards
Rahul