Re: Impressions: Fedora Core 5 Test 1

Hi

I think refreshing the visual appeal of Fedora now and then if not for every release is important anyway.

OK, if we agree about it, what can be done? Where is the right place to talk about this, here, on the desktop list, elsewhere? Who can lead the initiative?

Its getting done for this release. I have already talked to the powers that be. For future releases, fedora-desktop list would be appropriate.

regards
Rahul