Re: Boston FUDCon 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:

What sort of moves? I am not sure about the entertainment value but it would be informative. It might generate more interest and potential contributors

Tighter integration with Fedora
 * shipped repo file for Legacy in off state
I think we discussed this before but why does it needs to be off by default? When packages are available they will be higher versions that core and updates repository. If the community trusts Fedora Core and Extras, they can very well trust Fedora Legacy. The release notes can mention its now available for default. If someone doesnt really want for some odd reason that let them disable it themselves.

 * Legacy info in release notes
Legacy just needs a beat writer. Preferably someone who is part of the build team.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats

(snipping out the rest of the excellent ideas)

regards
Rahul