Re: ***SPAM*** Fedora in e-shop

Filip Bartmann wrote:

I have else one question, about Fedora in e-shop. If I download Fedora
and  in unmodified form I burn it on CD's/DVD, it's right(I'm sorry for my
question, but I'm not so good in English to full understand your guidelines.)
Yes. The guidelines are simple. You are allowed and encouraged to distribute and Fedora. If you are modifying it just dont call it Fedora.

Where I can find logos of Fedora, which I can use with Fedora CD's/DVD?
We are still working on the logo guidelines. Expect a announcement in this list shortly.

regards
Rahul