Re: User Testimonials

OK, we've got it. I'll see if I can gather a few testimonials.

--josh

Alex Maier wrote:
Josh, John,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/UserTestimonials

This is currently the page to post user testimonials. If you wish to
change the format or do whatever, please feel free to--I have only
started this page to have a place for the testimonials to live until
someone takes ownership.

Would be cool if you guys would own this project.

Cheers,