Re: Fedora Users - Brazil

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
> Hi All!!
> We need a list of users in Brazil, still we do not have
> none.

<Caddy Shack>
You're going to speak English and you're going to like it!
</Caddy Shack>

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously now, I agree.  There probably should be
regionalized lists for Portugese, Español, etc..., if not by
country code.

-- Joe American
   Equal Opportunity Offender

mailto:b.j.smith@xxxxxxxx     |  (please excuse any