let's do marketing in Strasbourg !

Hai there,
I read a linux magazine. In this particular magazine, it compared between some various Linux OS.
In the fedora section, it identifies fedora as a least-stable OS of any RPM Based OS.
And fedora has not yet really impressed europeans.
In my local LUG, im the only one with the FC OS, most of them are using debian based OS.
We are planning in this february an "OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE DAY" on 5-7 May 2006. similar to the german's "LINUXTAG". Im not yet communicated about the amount of money being invested.

In June 2005, in karlsruhe there was a linuxtag. And fedora core was part of the red-hat advertissement team. some developpers were present. Since i stated before (from the particular magazine) that fedora core has not yet impressed europeans, I wonder if there is a way to advertise fedora core. I mean if i can ask some kind of association/company to send me free stickers or any promotional material associated to FC to this open source event.

Yes, I live in France (Strasbourg ).
I wish to know a little more about how it goes with the invitation of the FC developpers and Marketing teams to our event knowing the fact that we don't have a big budget, so that I could talk to the other members of my lug about my plan to have a Fedora Core booth with real FC developpers and Marketing teams.

The presence of a Fedora Core booth (even if its with the Red Hat Team) could really attract and make aware to the public that Fedora Core is not only a platform for developping the RHEL.

Thanks
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com