Guerilla Marketing

Hot on the heels of the "Community Building not Marketing" post.... a guerilla marketing idea. Colin and I were brainstorming the other day about things you can do when you have no money and no official support (LCA2006 here we come), and we came up with "M*A*S*H Bug Triage".

You get a wireless router, an extension cord, a set of army surplus fatigues, a stethoscope and a surgical mask, then you set up wherever you can - a room, an open space, whatever, and people can come along and bring their laptops to do bug triaging.

The lack of facilities is all part of the ambience - I mean, "C'mon, this is M*A*S*H Bug Triage! Where's the room??? Where's your camo?"

--josh (i hope it doesn't come to that, but we're ready for it)