Re: Fedora Logo I saw on ff.org

Tejas Dinkar wrote:
I saw this really brilliant logo posted by 'sailor' on fedoraforum.org <http://fedoraforum.org>

I don't remember seeing on the mailing list, so I uploaded it onto my site, and changed the size into all the standard icon sizes.

If i get a vote, this one has it

Sailor has done an amazing touch up of the origninal 'infinite freedom' idea

http://tejas.nipl.net/fedoralogos

Gray on dark blue: very low contrast, is not easy readable. You should try one with a lighter color for "f". And the fact the "8" does not have the same bevel for its entire surface does not help at all with the recognizability as the "infinity" symbol.