Fedora Mentors

Hi All,

I have figured out how to add people to the mentors list so everyone that has put their names down should be on the mentors list.

I'll write up a little announcement and post it here to market the mentors list for people out there using Rahul's list of places to advertise.

If anyone has any other suggestions of where to get people interested in contributing give us a yell :)

Regards,

Marc