Re: Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

On Sep 16, 2005, at 2:02 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:

Colin Charles wrote:

* Logo - First round at: http://www.capstrat.com/development/ fedora/. Infinite freedom isn't decided as the slogan, but the general consensus is that the logo is loved. Concentrate on logo feedback today. Color can
be fixed later (like Legacy or something)

Is, by any chance, the font used for the wordmark a free one? So we can freely make our derivative materials (think wallpapers, CD covers etc.) If not (and I suspect this to be the case), what is the name of the font used, so we can get it in our own ways?

You're right, the font used for the wordmark is not a free one. Until the logo is approved, I'd rather not go into details about the font...

nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats

Matthew Muñoz | Capstrat | 919-882-1975