Re: Pakistan and possible potential for fedora

A bit more info. I more interested in the comments below where there is a link there to someone who caters for linux in Pakistan.

http://ko.offroadpakistan.com/pakistan/2003_10/best_open_source_or_free_software.html

I'm not sure whether this is RHEL or a Fedora type thing since its government related.

http://www.iinix.com/

Thats the supplier to the Pakistan Government.

Regards,

Marc