Re: The big What-Why-How

> How do i put this....
> Some people need to be violently divorced of the idea that this
> project is going to magically produce the ideal desktop experience for
> every computer user on the planet with every release.

For once I agree with Jef[f].  Fedora is not for Ubuntu people.  I
love using Fedora and I hated Ubuntu because decisions were made for
me.  For this reason, the elements the "right thing to do" argument
fit our target audience.

But we need to sell those points a little more succinctly:

Why...the best out-of-box security model available.
Why...because it's all open.

While I have mixed feelings about pushing "open" as a benefit to end
users, Bob Young is making that case on the other side of the room
right now, so I'll just go with the flow on this one.

MPF