Re: The big What-Why-How

On 09/08/2005 07:21 AM, Alex Maier wrote:

Another example worth following: on the landing page for
getfirefox.com and on the upper
right most prominently placed they have a link to a package that fits
your OS and architecture. Underneath it there was a text link saying
"Other Systems and Languages."

Now we have so many smart folks in the project, and we trust at least
one of them will be able to write a script which would give people a
link to the download page for their architecture.
Why not first simply talk to OSDL, the guys at OSU who wrote the stuff the Mozilla Foundation is using? I've got a contact I can tap into or provide in lower band. Not sure if anything will come of it, but it surely can't hurt to ask.