Re: Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

HI

I think the element idea is the most..functional..but also the most
cold in terms of style and approachability.  I don't get the warm and
fuzzies from the element like i do the puppy. Or the "aha" moment when
i see the "not-a-hat" hat as i realize its a hat..but not really and I
ponder the deep subtle meaning there. The element screams "distro for
science geeks", which personally I have no problem with since I'd love
to be the target audience for a change of pace. Though if I were I
fear my ego would expand to encompass all of the habitable space on
the planet and the rest of humanity would be forced to travel to mars
to rebuild human civilization.

These are insightful comments. I strongly favor the puppy logo too. It has much more of a fresh look and excitement for me

regards
Rahul