Re: Fedora Branding

> On 8/19/05, Jeremy Hogan <jeremy.hogan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've never used it but there's:
> > http://pygallery.sourceforge.net/
>
> I think might meet what I understand as seth's minimum requirements as
> a technology to look at for fedoraproject.org inclusion.   The other
> question is of course is this actually useful enough  as a solution.

This is purely a marketeer-type response I am making, it ignores
development practices and security.

<whine>
It's too bad that we can't take advantage of the wealth of PHP solutions
available to us.  For example, lots seems to be happening with
MediaWiki ... the DocBook Wiki stuff is pretty full-featured ...
<whine>

Ok, I'm done.  You can return to your regularly scheduled sanity.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide