Fedora Logo and background

 My name is Luya. Some people met me before on LinuxWorld San Francisco.
 Since the team is looking for either logo and background. I decided to
 create them which are available on http://www.thefinalzone.com/Fedora/

 The logo is simple. It combine two shaped letters F(Fedora) and C(Core).
 It looks simple but it is deep. It you have a good eye, you will see a
 hat to retain its Red Hat Linux heritage or a bird with a long right wing.

 The background uses the same logo, there are some variants as you will
 decide the style you really like.

 I have not decide if I release my work under FreeArts or any GPL
 compatible. Any suggestion is welcome about licensing.

 I hope you will really these arts.

 --
 Sincerely,

 Luya Tshimbalanga

P.S: this message was at the wrong address i.e. fedora-marketing-list-bouncer. sorry for causing the mess.