Re: FUDCon Streams

Umm, were the streams recorded?

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 15:59 -0500, pyroCPU wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know if there's going to be any streams available of FUDCon. I won't be able to attend this years conference but am still interested in keeping up with the events and information released there, so I'd like to know if anyone is going to be streaming the video live or uploading videos.

Yes, streaming is planned.  Please stay tuned to the fudcon website for
more information on wednesday and thursday.

Thanks,
Jack