fudcon registration

I don't know if I'm just having a brain cramp or not, but I was on the fudcon page looking at times for this Friday's event, and I see
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

On January 13 I subscribed to this list, and maybe I assumed that doing so was the end-all-be-all. But I don't specifically remember registering. Perhaps at that date registration was not yet open? I may have registered, but since I don't have an email confirming this, I may have not.

Am I up the creek?
--
Patrick Paul
Systems Administrator